Remember these are not in any special order and actually, I’d like to nominate everyone, but if at the bottom of the page you find your name is missing… Please just add it. It only means I ran out of time and space.
ANDTHE RULES ARE:
1-Say 11 things about yourself.
2-Answer 11 questions that are asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3-Award 11 people, while creating 11 questions.
4 Notify all nominees on their blog
“ELEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME”
1. I’m a middle child
2. I’m trying to take care of my mother who had a stroke & brain surgery since Christmas and I have a new respect for TAXI drivers… LOL
3. I will tell you, it’s REALLY difficult to take care of one’s parents when they begin having health problems that accompany age.
4. I have a really sweet little dog that just wandered up one day looking pitiful… yep, I tried to find his home, but he had been so abused that I just kept him since no one was apparently looking for him.
5. I play “fetch” with my little cat Anna, using the caps off water bottles.
6. I’m totally frustrated with the “untruths” coming out of my Government. I’m sure the aren’t the first to be so, but when the misleading is so blatant and the cover-up still continues.
7. I have 2 cats… One inside, one outside.
8. I have 2 brilliant, grown children1 (nope, not bragging, just saying..LOL)
9. I bought a “new to me” car about a month ago and I LOVE it! (It gets better gas mileage too but it isn’t one of those tiny, moving match box cars.
10. My brother tied me to a tree in the back yard when I was little and we were playing cow boys and Indians. I was the Indian! Now I can understand how the scalping came about (kidding) cuz my brother left me there and went off to play at someone else’s house.
11. I do have a strong Faith, but I do not ever try to push it on someone else. But I don’t want them to push their’s on me either. And I’d REALLY rather not be “a target” because I have my own personal thoughts and ideas concerning that.
There are of course on blogs as in life….. rules. They are pretty much the same for all I think…
- Thank the person who nominated you
- List 5 random facts about yourself
- Nominate a minimum of 5 blogs for the award
- Ask the nominees 5 questions of your choice
- Notify all nominees on their blog (which I probably won’t do since it would take me forever. Sorry….
5 Random facts about Me
1. I really have a problem trying to deal with LAZY people. (The ones who CAN do but DON’T because it’s easier or they have no inner incentive or personal RESPONSIBILITY.
2. I sometimes write poetry when I have time, but I also love taking pictures and hope to one day learn how to do the stuff some of my friends do with their photos.
3. I’ve lived in the South all my life and LOVE it…. even when it’s HOT.
4. Some of my favorite memories are from when I lived on an Island. (Obviously, I wasn’t by myself, but I love being around the ocean)
5. I collect American Indian jewelry, especially the silver and turquoise.
5 Questions of MY choice to you….
1. What part of the World do you live in?
2. Would you clone yourself if you could?
3. What is your worst fault?
4. What drives you crazy? (Good crazy or bad crazy)
5. Do you prefer children (if you have any) or pets? (And don’t say it depends on the day…LOL)
The RULES for this award are:
1 Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer five super sweet questions
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging award image in your blog post
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other bloggers (13… oh my goodness…LOL)
5. Notify your nominees on their blog (Hey y’all, I nominated a bunch of ya..LOL)
The 5 sweet questions: Insert your own answers if you want to.
Cookies or Cake? Both
Chocolate or Vanilla Milkshake: Chocolate, most definitely
Favorite Sweet Treat? Do I really have to pick just ONE? Chocolate Fudge
When do you crave sweet things the most? When I’m tired, hungry or stressed. Let’s just say I probably wouldn’t ever turn one down no matter when it was offered.
Sweet Nick Name? I don’t believe I have one unless they use it when I’m not around…LOL and then it probably isn’t so sweet.
I’ve received the Dragon’s Loyalty Award nomination from my dear friend of several years, Carmen , at her amazing blog, Thank you Carmen for your long standing friendship over the years and always supporting my blog. I hope you,and others, actually enjoy my blog! PS. You always have such fantastic pictures! I’d love for you to stop by for a visit on her blog at: Carmen http://carmenisabelgonzalez.wordpress.com
1) Display the Award Certificate on your website.
2) Announce your win with a written post and link to whoever presented your award.
3) Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers. (15??? Are you kidding me? LOL I’ll be here all night)
4) Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have liked them in the post.
5) Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
1. My personal time is very limited due to “stuff” I have to do (chosen really I guess) for others.
2. Sushi is one of my very favorite foods.
3. I would always eat my dessert before my meal if allowed, just to be sure I had the joy of having it) :D
4. I really need to start back on my P90X so I’ll look ok at my daughter’s wedding.
5. My sister and I sound so much alike on the phone that most people (sometimes even our mother) can’t tell us apart.
6. I have ADHD. You probably noticed already LOL.
7. My little grand-daughter is 8 now. Boy they grow up quickly…
Now personally, I don’t like this part cuz I hate to leave people out but I do get tired of copying and pasting all the addresses and my time is so limited. I always feel like I’ve left someone off my lists but everyone I follow has a wonderful blog. It really is an honor to have people like/enjoy the things I post, and I know most of these Awards have made the rounds a couple of times, but I’ll try to think of different answers and recommend different blogs this time. LOL Seriously, anyone taking the time to read this can consider themselves recipients of these awards also.
I would like to nominate everyone, but I can’t so , remember no pressure on the the rules!